The Servion Group - New Brighton, MN
|Servion is a service organization located in New Brighton, MN, providing mortgage, title, realty, commercial loan resources, and financial advisement for credit unions and banks nationwide.
Summary: Extensive production and administrative work that primarily involves the assistance and completion of marketing projects as designated by the SVP of Marketing/Communications. Responsible for the quality, consistency and timely completion of projects as well as being a point of contact for internal customers initiating work within the department or checking the status of jobs already in progress. Contacts also include owner/partner staff. Work is evaluated periodically for results.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties: • Assist with Servion’s social media accounts in the following manners:
o Generate, edit, and share content daily that builds meaningful connections and encourages
action per Content Strategist
o Optimize company pages within each social media platform
o Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights
and best practices
o Collaborate with Content Strategist and/or other internal departments for relevant and timely
o Respond to questions and comments made on social media accounts in a timely manner
• Assist with Servion’s website in the following manners:
o Generate, edit, and post content as directed
o Optimize all pages with appropriate keywords (SEO)
o Post blog articles as directed and optimize with keywords (SEO)
• Miscellaneous administrative/marketing tasks:
o Order giveaway items for various business units/tradeshows
o Keep inventory of giveaways and restock when necessary
o Keep department work system, RedBooth, up to date according to weekly team meetings
o Order stationery and maintain supply
o Organize company-wide clothing orders
o Organize event giveaways and materials (prize wheel, gift cards, sales materials, etc.)
o Proofread content (blogs, press releases, sales materials, whitepapers, etc.)
o Assist in designing various sales materials, presentations, and marketing campaigns as
assigned by Marketing Coordinator
o Place campaign orders using Marketing Library for owners/partners who need assistance, and
assist with introductions/follow up of the Library usage with owners/partners
o Assist account executives/business unit leads with marketing needs
o Assist in the coordination and preparation of the annual meeting
o Assist with marketing activities such as the golf outing, lending conference, etc.
• Maintain the confidentiality of all information as necessary.
• Follow company policies and procedures.
• Must meet attendance requirements.
• Must maintain courteous, professional and effective working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization, credit union members, vendors and/or any other representatives of external organizations.
• Communicate information and state problems or challenges to be resolved in a clear, concise, courteous, nondiscriminatory and professional manner, and be able to provide clarification if necessary.
• Must be capable of adapting, with minimal or no advance notice, to changes in how business is conducted and work is accomplished, with no diminishment in work performance.
• Perform related duties as required. Education: Associates Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted. Experience: Two years of experience working within a marketing department or marketing function for an organization preferred. Skills/Knowledge/Abilities:
• Must have familiarity with most types of modern office equipment including copiers, computers, phones and fax machines.
• Experience developing traditional and online creative deliverables, including television/video, online, print and collateral.
• Knowledge of the capabilities of current social media outlets.
• Demonstrate a solid design/creative sensibility.
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
• Must demonstrate effective oral communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with staff inside and outside of the department.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Knowledge of or ability to learn Adobe InDesign, Photo Shop, Illustrator, PowerPoint.
• Ability to manage own work flow and time commitments.
• Ability to perform accurately and courteously when work speed and sustained attention are necessary.