We are seeking candidates for the Account Coordinator, Attend- e_ Source® position. This position is responsible for supporting the Attend- _e Source® Account management team.
Position Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the Account Managers in guiding clients through the build of conference websites, registration forms and/or other Attend- e Source® services, as well as being the primary contact on smaller projects
- Collection & organization of website content, branding and registration form details
- Proof reading/quality control, reviewing & testing of websites & registration forms as assigned
- Working collaboratively with the Event Technology team, as well as the Registration Support team, to provide the client with a quality website and online registration experience
- Registration reporting, hotel block/rooming list management, materials management, organizing on-site needs, minor accounting, invoicing, database management as assigned
- Travel to conference in order to provide onsite support as assigned
- Be available as an additional resource to the Registration Support team as assigned
- Assist the Director of Attend- e Source® Services with quarterly reporting and ongoing administrative tasks
- Supporting all Attend- e Source® Services and coordinating various conference logistics as needed
- This position requires detailed-oriented candidates with excellent written and verbal communication skills, strengths in document formatting, and who are well-versed in Microsoft Office. The ideal candidate must have strong skills in multitasking, organization, and time management. Position requires travel as needed (approximately 15%). This is a full-time benefit eligible position.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Previous experience working for a 3rd party conference, meeting or event company
- Experience working in Certain, Cvent, SignUp4, RegOnline, eTouches or other online registration system
Please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirement. No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time