- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Due to continued growth, we are seeking another Production Artist. Someone who is detail-oriented and well-versed in mechanical print production, prepress production operations and digital production is the talent we seek. This position works closely with print vendors, Art Directors, Account teams, CDs and Project Managers and provides daily support for the Creative Department in creating mechanicals for print ads, dm, packaging, event collateral, web banners, web sites, social media, as well as comping ads and the like for presentations and new business pitches.
The responsibilities associated with this role include:
- Produce press-ready final art for assorted print projects, including packaging, advertising, collateral and assembly of mock-up/prototypes.
- Retouch photos, preflight final files, create mechanicals.
- Coordinate color/press proofs, occasionally travel to press checks at off-site locations.
- Comply with quality standards and asset management protocol for the team as set forth by the department
- Participate in discussions and application of workflow process improvements
- Stay abreast of trends in production and design
- Attend and facilitate as needed, pre-production meetings
- Collaborate with creative, media and account teams through entire creative process to ensure flawless execution of final output
- Required Skills
Desired Skills and Experience
- In-depth knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat and Bridge
- Excellent image retouching skills
- Familiarity with large-format printer
- Experience in graphic design
- Proficient with color correction; image manipulation; and font management
- Extremely familiar with 4-color printing process and working on specialty print pieces
- Experienced in digital workflow
- Committed to quality, service, and efficiency
- Excellent problem-solving/troubleshooting skills
- Motivated, a self-starter and a fast learner
- Possess a positive, team-oriented demeanor
- Show diplomacy, flexibility, and grace under pressure.
- Must possess demonstrable effective communication skills (verbal, written and listening)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with people at all levels of a business
- Strong initiative and follow-through skills.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and take ownership and responsibility for work; able to work under tight deadlines and capable of multi-tasking and managing multiple projects.
Sound like you? Awesome. Would love to hear from you.
And also know that we treat each enquiry with the utmost confidentiality.
- Job Location
- Minneapolis, , United States
- Position Type