The Marketing Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating and designing compelling, engaging marketing content, both internal and external, across multiple platforms (web, social media, print, event banners, etc) to help drive sales of Asmodee products.
- Design engaging and thematic graphics for web, print ads, event banners, promotional documents, trophies, playmats, and more which promote, inform and generate excitement about Asmodee North America’s products.
- Plan, design, refine and submit graphic design solutions for the Marketing department’s many projects.
- Takes responsibility for meeting agreed project timelines; works with other project team members to complete projects as assigned.
- Attend and participate in regular meetings to discuss current projects and upcoming promotions as well as a weekly department meeting.
- Maintain good and frequent communication with other departments.
- Associate’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- One to three years of Graphic Design experience required.
- Experience in the hobby game market a plus.
- Experience designing for both print and web mediums.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite 6.
- Knowledge in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere and After Effects a plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Bridge CS6, FileMaker Pro, Mac OSX.
- Must have professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail and quality.
- Must be comfortable and able to collaborate effectively with diverse teams and multiple departments.
- Ability to successfully prioritize projects while meeting demanding deadlines.
To be considered for this position, submit a resume and a cover letter with salary requirements in PDF.