Annual events include Bacon & Beer Festivals, Roughrider Ink & Iron Expo, The Pig & The Pint, and Field of Beers
Duties for all positions may include but are not limited to:
• Design media for print, online, and event marketing such as but not limited to: Posters, flyers, handbills, Social media content, Banners, Branded material & event collateral
• Developing and executing promotions both on and offsite at events
• Create original content related to upcoming events to engage customers
• Errands as needed – expect to complete various errands such as purchasing event materials, mailing packages, picking up special print orders at the printers, dropping off tickets, flyers, or posters at local F-M locations
• Day-to-day office tasks – printing and cutting posters, organizing receipts, market research and data entry
• Experience with Adobe Suite & MS Office REQUIRED.
• Experience in an office environment is a plus.
• Must be able to think on your feet and problem solve quickly and reasonably.
• Must be a self-starter and able to create materials with limited guidance.
• Must be detail oriented, organized, strong communication skills and able to take constructive criticism.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Must be available to work onsite at events including night and weekends.
This is a PT unpaid internship w/ a set schedule, but the hours are flexible (15-20/wk).
Each intern is allowed free access to all Jade Presents shows. Must act in a respectful and professional manner when onsite at any show.
We have a laid back and casual work environment but we are all passionate in what we do. We need someone who is creative and passionate. This position reports to several people and organization, follow through, and communication are key for this person to be successful.