At XOTIC PC we create and build custom gaming computers for customers all over the world. We have become one of the nation’s largest system integrators and maintain relationships with all of the top computer software and component manufacturers. We offer some of the most unique computer components, aesthetic customization options (this is where you come in) and services on the market. Our team continues to grow to assure we give our customers the best experience possible.
XOTIC PC is looking for a creative, innovative, and resourceful Social Media/Video Assistant who can help with creating compelling video content for various digital platforms. Someone who is constantly thinking about how to best present stories in a constantly changing market.
This is a full time position based in Lincoln, Nebraska. You must have sample videos/portfolio links in your resume or cover letter to be considered for this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Contribute video ideas to the marketing team
- Film and edit footage for reviews, campaigns, promos, behind the scenes
- Be responsible for setup and breakdown of shoots
- Handle any administrative tasks that are required
- Other marketing duties as assigned
- Experience creating video content
- Experience with cameras, audio and lighting equipment
- Must know Premiere and strong understanding of Adobe Suite
- Experience with DSLR cameras
- Familiar posting across multiple Social Media accounts
- Computer building knowledge a plus
- A competitive drive — the more shares and lieks a video gets, the more motivated you are
- Ability to take direction, collaborate and work in a dynamic environment
- A fun, positive disposition (no haters)
- Video Production/Editing: 2 years