Cedar Fair Entertainment, a leader in the amusement park industry, has an immediate opening for the position of Media Networks, Post-Production Specialist. This seasonal, hourly position will work at our Kings Island office outside of Cincinnati, Ohio and report to our Associate Creative Director.
FunTV Production Reel: https://vimeo.com/cedarfairmedia/review/155997644/f451f9ee78
Job Functions Summary
- ONLY CANDIDATES WITH A VIDEO OR ANIMATION PORTFOLIO WILL BE CONSIDERED*
We are seeking a video production professional to assist in the production of original, high quality shows, promos, and other guest-facing video content for FunTV, a television network broadcasting in all Cedar Fair amusement parks.
This individual must thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment and offer ideas and solutions for premium and creative programming. We are looking for an individual who is technically proficient with a keen eye for visuals. While the title says ‘Post-Production,’ individuals who have experience shooting video are preferred.
- Must have demonstrated experience creating video content with Adobe Premiere Pro
- After Effects proficiency strongly preferred
- Experience shooting with professional video cameras preferred
- Strong project management skills with an ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to perform under tight deadlines.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Creative and strategic thinker with a proven track record of success.
- A team player able to work effectively with internal and external clients and team members.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test and background check, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy.
- Write, shoot, edit, and build graphics for TV segments aimed at entertaining and informing amusement park guests.
- Maintain media organization practices.
- Maintain consistent branding for ongoing promotional campaigns.
- Keep company video equipment organized and in working order (cameras, lights, audio, computers).
- Occasionally, work may be required on nights or weekends.
- Travel (less than 25%) within the United States and/or Canada may be required.
- Adhere to and enforce all Cedar Fair and specific Park policies and procedures, including safety, attendance and EEO policies
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service towards internal and external clients in all aspects of employment