iHeartMedia, Inc. 935 reviews - Cincinnati, OH
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.iHeartMedia
Job Summary:Produce highly skilled edits of songs from all genres for playback on broadcast and streaming radio stations
iHeartMedia is seeking a proficient audio editor for our song ingestion team. In this position, you will be responsible for creating seamless edits of songs that remove content that is not FCC compliant; protecting our broadcast licenses.
• Using digital audio editing software skillfully to produce broadcast-worthy audio
• Creating perfect edits of song audio that is not noticeable to the listener
• Maintaining key and tempo
• Carefully labeling the song with key metadata descriptors
• Live edit broadcast concerts to remove profanity
• Maintain music library and catalog system
• Skilled with editing software such as CoolEdit, Adobe Audition or ProTools
• Excellent attention to detail and critical listening skills
• Knowledge of music construction and ability to hear tempo & key changes
• Ability to work independently in a studio environment
• Excellent communication skills and patience
• Stress tolerance: ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure, and to react quickly to changes
• Ability to plan and organize, set priorities, multi task and meet tight deadlines
• Awareness of the law, rules and industry regulations around radio broadcasts
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite
• Ability to create music a plus
• Not easily offended. We're dealing with music that is often deemed too profane to broadcast, so if you're offended by those words then this isn't the right environment for you.
• 3+ years’ experience with audio editing or sound engineering
• Musicians greatly preferred
• High school diploma or GED
• College degree in relevant field a plus
• Fluent in Spanish a plus
• None required
Note: this position is Mon - Fri. 10:30a - 7p, though later hours or different days may also be acceptable. Earlier shifts not available.
LocationCincinnati, OH: 8044 Montgomery Road, Suite 650, 45236
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.