urrent employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Dub and distribute audio to IHeart Radio markets
The Creative Services Group Production Tech/Dubber’s responsibility is to:
- Dubbing: Recording audio from Vcreative or other source into Nexgen and ensuring flawless delivery of commercials to local stations
- Able to work efficiently and accurately to meet each time zone/market’s daily deadline
- Communication with local markets regarding quality control of commercials
The Creative Services Group Prod Tech/Dubber should possess:
- 1+ years in digital media/radio industry or equivalent education
- Proficiency with audio editing software a plus
- Experience with Prophet’s NexGen system a plus
- Solid time management, organization skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
• 2-year college degree, preferably in Radio or Media Production or related field
• None required
Cincinnati, OH: 8044 Montgomery Road, Suite 650, 45236
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click hereto apply and search by the Job Posting Title.