We are looking to add a Digital Production Specialist to our Healthcare team in a full-time, non-exempt position.
The Digital Production Specialist will support the Digital Media and Brand Managers with the development and execution of customer marketing and messaging strategies to the various SONIFI Health solutions during the implementation process. Responsibilities will also include but are not limited to the production, and/or management of digital media assets used in the customization of solutions. Additional responsibilities include user marketing support, sales support, training support and other operational support as needed. SONIFI Health solutions include interactive television, digital signage, mobile applications and we-based portal product lines.
Some of the essential job functions include:
- Responsible for the production, and/or management of digital media assets and content used in the customization of solutions for customer needs.
- Produce assets to meet customer brand and identity requirements while adhering to established user interface and navigation guidelines.
- Provide marketing and sales support for SONIFI Health Marketing including support for digital, print and video production.
- Upload assets to Content Management System, other corporate systems or deliver to other individuals responsible for asset distributing.
- Execute and coordinate the completion for all multilingual projects.
- Assist with documenting design guidelines, interface requirements, asset production methods, etc. for new and custom platforms and products.
- Provide support for the SONIFI Health Operations team including support for training, customer demonstrations, implementations, upgrades and expansions.
- Demonstrates a commitment to the technology industry staying educated on new regulations, innovations and trends. Provide support including strategy, implementation and execution for other business verticals as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned as determined by SONIFI leadership.
What you’ll need:
- Associate’s degree with an emphasis in a related field (production design, graphic design, etc.) is required, or the equivalent combination of education and/or work experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Working knowledge of graphic editing software and production processes for multiple media platforms is required.
- Experience with digital or television design is preferred.
- Must be detail oriented, communicate clearly in oral and written form, and possess the ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
SONIFI offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, casual dress, onsite fitness facility and cafeteria in our Sioux Falls office, and much more.
Apply today and we’ll review your qualifications to see if you might be the next great member of our team.
SONIFI knows the value of diversity and we are proud to be an EEO employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
For more information about Equal Employment Opportunity please visit: EEO Is The Law.