Do you have a passion for music and instruments? Do you know how to identify different instruments and brands?
Come join our Ecommerce team!
Ecommerce Specialist Duties:
1. Maintain Kaizen standards assuring optimal efficiencies.
2. Accurately represent items in photographs: views item and plans presentation, camera position, camera angle, lighting, and key shots to produce desired effect.
3. Fully and accurately write all product descriptions and attributes (including damages).
4. Operate equipment in the listing and shipping of product.
5. Assist with training and mentoring of associates.
6. Researches items, accurately portrays, weights, measures, uses disclaimers and assigns shipping and handling charges appropriately.
7. Accurately list books into inventory management software.
8. Ensure a high quality of product, processes and outcomes.
9. Follows safety procedures, uses PPE as needed and uses proper body mechanics when performing each task.
10. Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills
. * Computer skills with a functional knowledge of word processing and how to use email and internet software
. * Experience working with machinery preferred, but not required
. * Must be able to function independently in a work setting
. * Work varied schedule and flexible hours.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Part-time
- musical instrument identification: 2 years