Gartner is seeking an Audio Mixer to join our expanding Video Production team. As a contributing member of this team you will be working with a group of video directors, producers, editors and graphic artists in a fast-paced creative studio environment.
We are an energetic and passionate production team looking for someone who brings best in class audio editing, mixing and sound design skills to help expand our creative work. As audio is such a key part of video production, we are looking for a highly creative audio mixer, engineer and sound designer. Someone who can take our videos to the next level by embracing and pushing the marriage of video and audio to new creative heights.
The Audio Mixer will be a creative wall of sound. He/She will work with our in house Producers, Directors and other creative team members to enhance their video productions through audio mixing. He/She will provide expert advice on when sound effects are appropriate, provide direction on music and the finesse of a mix.
- Mix audio for all Gartner Creative Center of Excellence video projects including: internal videos, external videos, videos used at live events and promotional uses
- Thorough understanding of audio production in field and in studio
- Experience with providing creative audio mixing and sound design for short form & longer form videos (from :30 up to 5:00 pieces)
- Knowledge of ProTools and various common associated plug-ins on MAC operating systems a must
- Ability to search for stock music to help out producers during high bandwidth times
- Must be able to handle critical deadlines and short turnarounds in a fast-paced environment on quicker engagements
- Ability to interact collaboratively and take direction from producers in a 1-on-1 environment, as well as work independently
- Quality-control checks of final work
56 Top Gallant RoadP.O. Box 10212