At Hill Holliday, we help our clients fight the daily share battle by swinging hard and fighting smart. We stay laser-focused on the most important part of the equation: the idea. Nothing beats a good one. And every day we come to work to think of more of them into existence to help our clients dominate the noisiest of categories.
We also know that work is about more than just, well, work. It’s also about the people. And we find that when we let those people do their thing – their curious, tenacious, scrappy, be-happy thing – what results is innovative thinking that wins.
We are looking for an entry-level Editorial and Production Assistant that will support all production and post production in the content department.
- Will assist editors in setting up and organizing projects, tracking and managing all elements of a project, maintaining servers and digital library, assisting with editorial revisions, and creating all masters and final deliverables.
- Will also assist on set in production, supporting Videographer with camera support, lighting, sound, grip, and production support as needed.
- Responsible for management and organization of in house production equipment.
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere, with strong understanding of After Effects required.
- Basic knowledge of DSLR and Video cameras, lighting, and sound.
- Entry level, with film/video education preferred.