NFL Films is currently seeking an exceptional audio engineer to join our post-production audio team. The role requires the ability to work to deadlines in a high volume, detail focused environment as well as a broad knowledge of all aspects of audio in the post production environment.Responsibilities
- Archive audio from multiple media formats (16mm mag, ¼" audio, DAT, mini-disc) to Fairlight workstations and attached storage system.
- Digitize and deliver requests from the film lab for location audio. Newly digitized audio must be labeled properly and archived.
- Posting voice-over tracks and radio calls to an Avid Interplay system.
- Open aaf files to make sure they are the correct frame rate, contain handles and all of the media necessary to be delivered to the mix room.
- Sync daily film shoots with audio files and render new files.
- Restore damaged analog media and transfer to new formats.
- Edit select plays from Radio broadcast and post to Avid Interplay System
- BA in Music Production and/or Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong working knowledge of Digital Audio Workstations (DAW) with experience in Fairlight DAW a plus.
- A strong background in all aspects of analog audio recording, editing and mixing.
- Proficient at using multiple computer platforms and file management.
Posted by StartWire