Audio Network is a leading provider of high-quality production music and a first-choice partner for TV production companies and broadcast channel providers worldwide.
We are an innovative, independent music company that has more than once been listed by the Sunday Times as one of the U.K,’s fastest growing companies and have been steadily expanding globally for the last 14 years. With our terrific and dedicated teams in London, Amsterdam, L.A., New York, Sydney, Toronto and Munich, together with our network of over 700 renowned composers and artists all over the world, Audio Network is a globally operating music company breaking down boundaries to deliver authentic and creative music solutions for our industry-leading business partners.
The company continuously invests in its people and always strives to make Audio Network a great place to work.
To move forward with our successful expansion in the United States and to strengthen our top position in the international market, we are looking for a highly motivated, experienced and dedicated Director, TV Licensing for our New York office.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Drive Audio Network license usage across high value TV programming
- Prospect and develop new clients across all sectors
- Maintain and manage relationships with current roster of TV Production Company licenses
- Handle key east coast accounts for local and global market
- Build and maintain sales pipeline
- Collaborate with music team to provide custom playlists for top clients
- Track, report and execute based upon customer requirements and sales revenues on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Hit or exceed monthly sales targets.
- Upwards tracking and reporting of TV landscape to General Manager
- Working in conjunction with Director of TV Licensing, EC, and subsequent sales/creative teams, to cover major broadcaster day-to-day relationships.
- Pitch music supervisors and actively seek opportunities to strengthen relationships, responding to requests from sync department.
- Identify preferred method of music delivery for each individual client and communicating needs to Creative Team.
- Own relationships with all east coast production companies and supervisors working on TV Content
- Create monthly, personalized new release emails for all top clients and prospects.
- At least 5 years’ proven experience in branded content, TV sales and or music licensing
- Established relationships with east coast TV market
- Passion for and expert knowledge of music, TV, and branded content
- Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
Key competencies and personal qualities:
- Proactive and resourceful, with the ability to perform independently while working well in a team environment
- A good communicator, with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to prioritize and manage time efficiently, with strong organizational skills
We offer you an exciting, inspiring, and demanding working environment with a highly motivated team with room for personal development in a successful and steadily growing international company.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time