Three Rivers Entertainment & Production - Pittsburgh, PA 15220
- Installs and operates the following equipment: Line Arrays, Digital Consoles, Wireless Microphones etc.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate equipment counts prior to load-in, during show runs and upon completion of the show.
- Responsible for loading and restoring of equipment for shows
- Maintain quality control, regular maintenance and repair of audio equipment as required
- Maintain a high level of organization
- Serve as customer service liaison to the client when required
- Ensure that company safety guidelines are followed and implemented in the venue
- Assists in the design, construction and maintenance of large venue audio systems
- Stay current with new and developing trends in the Audio Industry
- Promotes positive team atmosphere on job sites.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Travel is a must
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification: