- Full responsibility for all aspects of venue business operations
I. Recruitment, Training and Development of Operations Department Heads/ Managers and Management Responsibilities
- Actively participates in the recruitment strategy and efforts for management and Team Member positions.
- Develops direct reports by communicating performance expectations and preparing/conducting timely performance appraisals.
- Ensures Discipline/Termination procedures follow all HOB guidelines
- Provides conflict resolutions in a positive, effective manner
- Ensures compliance with HOB Workplace Standards to maintain a working environment that is free of discrimination and harassment
- Facilitates proper communication and organization in the venue, as well as to and from the Home Office
- Provides overall leadership and support for all restaurant, music hall, retail and box office (Foundation, where appropriate) staff and management by creating the appropriate culture and character of the venue through his/her own personal and professional conduct
- Manages physical plant/facility to ensure proper maintenance and repair
- Maintains positive talent relations by developing a solid understanding of the music industry, to ensure that artists and industry representatives have positive experiences in the venue
- Ensures that all special events are executed properly, to the client’s satisfaction
II. Ensures Optimal Guest Experience
- Creates and maintains community and partner relations that will further the interests of the company and venue
- Fosters positive guest relations/guest experiences in a manner that portrays an energetic, sympathetic image of the venue
- Maintain all HOB Standards, guidelines, policies and procedures as outlined in the Team Member Handbook and training materials
III. Enhancing Revenue/Controlling Costs
- Participates in preparing annual budgets, in conjunction with GM and Home Office
- Participates in developing long and short term plans for revenue growth and cost control measures
- Ensure systems are in place for all cost controls/inventories
- Ensure that Food & Beverage COS, controllables and labor are within budgetary guidelines
- (State or County Licensee or Certification Requirement)/ Responsible Alcohol Awareness Training Certification or Equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Minimum 5 years experience as a general manager in a hospitality related business
- Flexible Schedule (days/nights, weekends, and holidays)
- Tolerance of all cultures, music and art forms
- College Degree in related field
- Point of Sales knowledge
- Interest in wines, spirits, and Mixology
- Interest in Night Life
- Cash handling experience
- Experience recognizing valid ID's
- Experience in a live music environment
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
- Working environment is fast-paced and often loud and stressful
- Must be able to lift or move up to 75 lbs using proper lifting techniques
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.