Position: Full Time Audio Visual Technician – New Orleans, Louisiana
Royal Productions a national provider of audio visual services seeks to hire a full-time audio visual technician for the setup of audio visual equipment to service business meetings, conventions and events in a hotel environment in a professional and courteous manner.
Ensure all audio-visual equipment set-ups are professionally installed to the client’s expectations and in a proper working manner.
- When possible, meet clients before the event and provide clear instructions on how to operate the audio-visual equipment.
- Follow through on all client requests to exceed client expectations for a successful meeting or event.
- Minimum one (1) year audio visual set up experience and working knowledge of audio visual equipment in a hotel environment. To include knowledge of setting up microphones, small sound systems, LCD projectors, projection screens, laptops, LED lights, and pipe & drape.
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Apple Keynote.
- Proven communication, organization, and customer service skills.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
COMPENASTION & BENEFITS
Royal Productions offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and life insurance benefits.
Royal Productions is an equal opportunity employer.