Royal Productions seeks to hire a Director of Audio Visual Sales – New Orleans, Louisiana
The Director of Audio Visual Sales is responsible for all selling and overseeing AV Operations. This includes participating in onsite visits by prospective clients, BEO meetings, and overseeing the AV experience provided to our valued customers. Other objectives will include managing our AV technical team to ensure AV equipment set ups are installed at a professional level.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for audio visual revenue and guest service experience.
- Must have excellent telephone, email, and correspondence skills to determine our client’s audio visual needs.
- Work closely with hotel sales and convention services staff to obtain sales leads for upcoming conventions and meetings.
- Closely manage the audio visual technical team on AV set up procedures and client communications.
- Learn and have the use of Intellievent to create and deliver detailed AV equipment services and labor quotes.
- Create an exemplary relationship with hotel sales, catering and convention services personnel.
- Be aggressive, and negotiate directly with clients when necessary on cost to ensure that no audiovisual business is lost due to pricing.
- Minimize service challenges through early client communications.
- Make efforts to enhance long-term relationships with repeat hotel clients.
- Attend all site inspections and pre-and post-event meetings.
- Schedule meetings with clients to review final AV billing to obtain approval of all audio visual charges.
- Follow up with all clients through thank you letters and post event service evaluations.
- Demonstrate a patient and service orientation in meeting customers’ needs. Must Have the ability to grasp the customers’ perspective while managing challenging situations.
- Ability to work shift hours as scheduled. Demonstrates flexibility in scheduling as necessary.
- 3 plus years of AV technical experience.
- 2 years of sales and management experience.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with installation of audio visual set-ups, IT knowledge and computer skills.
- College Education is preferred, but a balance of audio visual skills and experience will be considered.
- Salary, Commission & Benefit Package.
Royal Productions is an equal opportunity employer.