Looking for an full time, in-house A1 or advanced audio lead technician with arena/concert expertise and experience. We're also open to freelancers with d&b expertise.
The A1 Technician will be a generalist in all production departments and specialize in live event audio technologies dept.
We are a dynamic national event production company poised for significant growth in 2018, located in the fastest growing city in the USA.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Be able to immediately enter the company able to take the audio lead for live concert and corporate events of all sizes.
- Ability to understand event budgeting, crew scheduling, and review/generation of pull sheets.
- Must be very proactive.
- Responsible for accurate and timely setup, operation, and breakdown of audiovisual equipment.
- Provides excellent service and strives to exceed the expectations and needs of internal and external customers.
- Maintains a positive relationship with all clients, staff and freelance team members through effective communication.
- Understands the technical aspects of the job and demonstrates advanced operational ability to troubleshoot and problem solve with equipment and software issues. Handles equipment challenges and changes in a timely and professional manner.
- Understands company processes, follows procedures and completes systems entry and paperwork accurately. Uses the equipment sheets to determine the equipment scheduled for set up and for strike. Interacts with other staff and outside vendors for equipment.
- Must have a good working knowledge of all aspects of live event production.
- Must know how to properly quote jobs, and review pull sheets for accuracy.
- Must be a team player with the willingness to do whatever it takes to get the show done on time, on budget, and at the highest level of professionalism possible.
- A skilled leader with a genuine desire and ability to assist those around them in improving their skills in the industry, and in helping others be the best they can be.
- Must be able to remain cool, positive and professional under pressure in a fast paced, high profile environment.
- Must be willing to engage in company offered training as required.
- Must represent the company brand in a professional manner and use all efforts to promote the company and generate new client leads as possible.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have recent experience and advanced skills in Flex Rental Solutions.
- At least 10 years of concert and corporate live event audio design, rigging, flying, load out, set-up, operation, and strike of events of all levels.
- d&b audio flying/rigging in all venue types/sizes.
- Must be a true A1, with the ability to direct crews on site, and the ability to design, test, and trouble shoot audio equipment used in live event production.
- Professional level ability to rig, troubleshoot, test, patch, program and operate all equipment associated with large scale live music and corporate event audio (hotel ballrooms, arenas, coliseums, and outdoor venues).
Potential for bonuses.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Live Event Audio: 7 years
- High school or equivalent