Unifi is seeking a full-time Video Production Specialist at the Corporate Office in Greensboro. The Video Production Specialist will support Unifi in the execution of the B2B2C corporate and marketing digital communication strategies. He / She must be a hands-on creative mind, responsible for producing, gathering, compiling, and distributing video content from a variety of outlets and sources for publishing on digital media. There is an emphasis on delivering “engaging and emotional” videos. This position will own the execution and production of all videos assets for internal and external audiences with the supervision and guidance of Marketing Creative Manager and other customers within the marketing department.
All applicants must provide a link to their Portfolio: Video Channel (youtube, vimeo, etc.) with their resume.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage external video development resources.
- Develop and maintain video library and distribute video content.
- Edits video content for specific target audiences integrating engaging and creative text, still images, audio- and video-file components into an appealing, engaging and thoughtful videos for multi-platforms including PowerPoint presentations, online video channels, mobile applications and social media channels.
- Hands-on editing of video content and ownership of digital delivery process.
- Support the sales and marketing teams in efforts to ensure consistent video assets across all customer / consumer channels globally.
- Provides continuous updating, revising and expanding of all current video content.
- Collaborates in building daily/weekly videos and web/mobile content with marketing department.
- Create promotional and informational videos for all Premium Value Added Technologies.
- Prepare and present engaging and inspiring communications within department and across the company.
- Communicates best practices to management to appropriately prioritize execution.
- Update promotional and training videos as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Associates degree in video production, design, or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in the production and editing of video and digital media.
- Provide forward thinking. Ideas and solutions.
- Must have solid video editing skills, with a focus in ideation and execution.
- Experience with digital video content and creation over a variety of digital platforms.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud and MS Office applications.
- Ability to consistently create original content.
- Precise, detail oriented and highly organized.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Must be able to work well in a team and adaptable to a fast pace dynamic cross-functional team.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to successfully juggle multiple assignments and deadlines.
- Must have great communication skills, both written and verbal.Occasional travel between Unifi NC plant sites and to tradeshows and events domestically possible (10% travel)
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
Unifi offers an outstanding work environment and an excellent pay / benefits package. All applicants are subject to a criminal background check, work history review and drug screening. Unifi Manufacturing, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
No immigration sponsorship is available for this role.
You may also visit us at www.unifi.com or www.repreve.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Video Production and/or Editing: 3 years