This is a temporary hourly position that will not exceed 11 consecutive months. The preferred schedule is 40 hours per week, paid hourly. Applicants with part time availability of at least 25 hours per week will be considered.
The videographer will support Photography and Videography Services in the planning, shooting, editing, and producing high quality video projects for the Office of Communications and Public Relations and in support of the Office of University Marketing. The videographer will produce videos in support of the university’s communication and marketing efforts, including content for the university’s various online communication products; for broadcast news and advertising; and for social media platforms.
Knwoledge, skills & abilities required for this position:
• High fluency in Adobe Premiere CC
• Experience with professional level cameras
• Understanding of codecs, compression, file formats, etc. for broadcast standards and web optimization.
• Experience with cinematic workflow including color correction and grading
• Field and studio audio recording/editing experience
• Experience with After Effects CC, Photoshop CC, and InDesignCC
Salary: $10-18 hourly