Are you a talented visual storyteller with a great outlook on life? We’re hiring an expert in motion graphics to create engaging training content for external clients. Under the direction of the Learning and Development Department leaders, this role will manage all aspects of video, audio and motion graphics production including, but not limited to, researching subject material, producing high-quality training content, video project management and coordinating communication across departments.
- Research subject material, help design learning concepts and bring concepts to life through animation
- May include, but is not limited to, product training or client communications videos, podcasts, motion graphics and other training materials.
- Prepare necessary materials and equipment for production.
- Accurately document video engagement reports and tracking information.
- Be a strategic member of the department in finding new ways to train employees using various communication tools including Paycom’s learning management system.
- Communicate with trainers regarding content.
- Keep video content for training up-to-date.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 0 – 2 years experience in training/teaching
- Hands on experience with DSLR and Digital Cinema cameras
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Premiere Pro, After Effects and Audition
- Experience in accounting, payroll and/or human resources preferred
- Proven video editing and recording skills
- Strong skills in After Effects and Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven ability to develop creative, unique and relevant content
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Quick learner with the ability to adapt