Helmerich & Payne, Inc
The video production unit of Helmerich & Payne serves as the video production unit for CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS and the TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT department. It produces videos used in the field, in the classroom, on the web, and in the boardroom. This position will primarily perform post production services for these videos, in addition to project management and location recording services, including the following responsibilities:
- Edit and manage video post-production projects and assets.
- Work with internal and external video producers, writers, and creative directors on execution of video projects
- Have a high degree of attention to detail especially when managing multiple video projects, versioning, and receiving feedback from project owners
- Interpret script content that is often technical in nature while adding value and creative elements. Simplify and explain technical and organizational processes that satisfy the educational, ethical, and legal needs of the company.
- Manage communication between project stakeholders and the video production team
- Collaborate well with other editors, videographers, animators, writers, and designers
- Be Self-motivated to continually raise the creative bar
- Acquire new video production skills and skillsets on a continual basis.
Preferred Work Experience for Video Production Specialist:
Any combination of Corporate, Network, or Freelance Video Production or Post Production experience that demonstrates high production values and the ability to effectively communicate via video.
Qualifications for Video Production Specialist:
- Video portfolio that demonstrates video and audio editing skills in instructional and motivational videos.
- Experience managing workflows that utilize Premiere and After Effects
- Competent and creative in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Knowledge of video industry standard formats, and media and asset management practices on Windows platforms and networked environments
- Collaborate in a team environment and clearly communicate to teammates, vendors and stakeholders
- Strong understanding of the video and animation production process
Preferred Qualifications for Video Production Specialist
- Motion design and animation experience
- Location and Studio Video and Audio Acquisition
- Lighting Experience
- Experience in the Oil and Gas Industry
Job Type: Full-time
- Video Production: 1 year