||Post Production Editor
PennWell Corporation is a cutting-edge media and events company responsible for covering a variety of industries where decision-makers across the world look first to gain the leading edge in their markets. With a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment, PennWell values exceptional performance and recognizes the outstanding people who work together to make success happen. PennWell offers a comprehensive benefit and compensation package as well as a friendly and integrated culture with a business casual work environment.
This is a highly-creative position that serves as the main core of the post production effort for the video production department. Reporting to the (Sr.) Post Production Manager, the Post Production Producer delivers broadcast standard video products, and requires a clear, unique vision for co-developing, and executing innovative video content across the digital platforms that are assigned. This position will utilize specialized creative skill to edit video and deliver finalized video products on deadline and up to Broadcast quality standards.
Works as a team or independently in Tulsa to serve internal, event, editorial, publisher, and sales staff to creatively execute video content editing that meets or exceeds client and brand expectations. May be required to go on location from time to time for post production needs as well as and not limited to shooting and directing location productions.
- Work with Chief editors/ Marketing Managers, Publishers, Sales Reps and their staff to edit and produce daily/weekly exhibitor booth videos, editorial videos, promotional videos and any other post production editing needs.
- Edit using Adobe Premiere Pro or other non-linear editing system to create and finalize various PennWell video products from paid product showcase videos to short form promos and long form documentary and/or news magazine pieces
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external clients to ensure product scope and content is delivered to meet their needs
- Project manage video projects effectively, meeting necessary deadlines and quality objectives and creating happy customers
- Occasionally travel when needed
- 5+ years of video production experience, all aspects.
- Thorough understanding of the video production process, (Cameras, Lighting, Audio, Make-up, Editing, Web-casting, Encoding, DVD Authoring)
- 5 Years of Adobe Premiere Pro Experience
- 5 Years of Adobe After Affects Experience
- Graphics and Photoshop skills of at least moderate level are required
- Knowledge of the various production processes to include, software, hardware and camera technologies and post production trouble shooting
- Ability to work well within a matrix organization and interface on a professional level with senior management and outside clients
- May need to be able to travel 20% or more. With short notice, odd hour production call times possible.
- Strong team player
- HTML or other Digital Media Skills
- Other web coding experience related to digital media
- Able to lift 75lbs
- Able to sit and stand for long periods of time
- Able to haul, carry, transport heavy production gear through airports, in studios and out on location as needed