Responsible for Selling, installing, operating, testing, and troubleshooting audio equipment in Automobiles and Boats.
- Set up and install equipment such as Remote Start systems, back-up camera's, sound speakers, stereo's, amplifiers, sub woofers, etc. in both Automobiles and Boats.
- Install custom lighting systems in Automobiles and boats
- Monitor sound feeds to ensure quality in every install.
- Ensure equipment is installed according to designated layout.
- Test and resolve equipment issues.
- Diagnose and correct system problems.
- Write up and Communicate all work orders with the owner
- Maintain and inventory of audio and speaker equipment.
- Perform other various duties as assigned on location
- Must possess the ability to stay focused to ensure the job is complete and done correctly.
This is a fast paced environment that requires the right individual to pay close attention to detail. Must be able to multi task without getting distracted. Must be able to create and maintain work orders that are accurate and legible for both the company and the customer.
Must have extensive knowledge of Audio Technical Specs, installation procedures and be able to follow through to ensure the integrity of the customers vehicles are in the forefront.
In addition to the installation of equipment, our ideal candidate with also have the ability to Sell to the consumer. Sales experience is appreciated.
We are a fast growing company that thrives on Customer Satisfaction and Top Quality workmanship.