|Real Geeks is seeking a Videographer/Video Editor with experience in documentary-style filming and editing. Our Videographer/Video Editor will be responsible for filming and editing our Keeping it Real web series as well as creating content for our social media accounts, and blog.
The ideal candidate must have sound knowledge of Adobe Premiere, sound editing, Sony equipment, and filming for social media. Our Videographer/Video Editor will be tasked with implementing ideas and storytelling in a data-driven environment!
Responsibilities will include taking initiative in concept development and shooting strategies, filming all Keeping it Real on Location events (travel required), filming in-office for day-to-day footage, traveling with executive team to film all conferences and special events they attend, developing content for social media, video editing, sound editing, and all other components of post-production. We want a highly productive and creative professional to join our team!
We want to see your work, so please ensure to send a link to your portfolio. Please also note it is not necessary to have your own equipment as we will provide everything.
- Create and develop concepts for video projects including Keeping it Real blog and social media accounts
- Work collaboratively with CEO on his ideas and vision for Keeping it Real blog and social media presence
- All elements of film production from concept creation in collaboration with the CEO to post-production. This includes equipment management, preparation, filming, and editing.
- Demonstrate leadership by developing ideas for ways to best shoot scenes while being willing to take direction from the creative concepts of our CEO
- Diligent work ethic, desire to initiative, and reliable follow-through on all projects
Compensation: $60,000 - $80,000 annually
- Portfolio REQUIRED. You must include this in your application
- Experience in filming and editing for documentary-style projects as well as social media platforms
- Extreme proficiency with Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Sony A7sii cameras, video editing, sound recording, and sound editing
- Excellent written, verbal, editing skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Be a team player, who enjoys a fast-paced, fun environment
- Travel required, approximately once per month
- Experience with lighting and setting up multi-camera interview setups
- Experience with long form (1 hour or more) and short editing
- Willingness to adapt and bring new ideas to table
Real Geeks builds powerful, simple and easy-to-use software to help real estate professionals do more business. We are passionate about helping our clients with innovative solutions that make their lives better by bringing modern technology to the real estate industry. Our products and services are of the highest quality and best value in the industry. We are looking for passionate, hard-working people that want to be part of our rapidly growing company and take ownership and pride in what they do.