As part of the application process, you are required to create a candidate account to log back in and view your application(s). Check your email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
It is the primary responsibility of the Corporate Entertainment Marketing and Sponsorship team to deliver unique, memorable and world class entertainment experiences to our guests, employees and partners, while delivering consistent, innovative and efficient operations.
The Specialist is responsible for supporting the marketing operations strategy and success of the companies live events.
- Supports the implementation of marketing plans for (but not limited to) T-Mobile Arena, Grand Garden Arena, Mandalay Bay Event Center, Toshiba Plaza, Mandalay Beach Concerts, MGM National Harbor Theater, Park Theater at Monte Carlo, Las Vegas Village, Las Vegas Festival Grounds and hosted events including, but not limited to, branding, sales collateral, website, venue app, digital and social media assets.
- Support manager with coordination of key corporate marketing teams for event execution – social, PR, graphic design, etc.
- Assist with the development of announcement communication – on-sale, pre-sale, ticketing links.
- Coordinate internally with the property(ies) for relevant areas of marketing.
- Supports continuous process improvement projects and strategic plan.
- Perform other job related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in special event, entertainment, marketing or agency or related field.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- At least 3 years of experience in special event and/or entertainment marketing.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.