|It is the primary responsibility of the Marketing Promotions Coordinator to assist the Marketing team with their sales, advertising, marketing and ticketing initiatives.
Job Responsibilities Overview:
- Deliver promotional materials to ticket brokers
- Visit ticket brokers, concierge and timeshare locations to develop a relationship with the agents, deliver materials and gifts.
- Coordinate cast visits with brokers and attend
- Monitor and track broker ticket sales for all shows
- Attend and set up trade shows and expositions
- Monitor and track sales promotions for all shows
- Monthly competitive show analysis
- Attend show openings and assist with guest list and seating
- Arrange seat fillers for dress rehearsals and special performances
- Implement a referral program for local businesses promoting the shows
- Assist with additional projects, as needed
- Be comfortable with adult themed entertainment.
- Must be 21+ years old
- Be organized, well spoken, efficient and self-motivated.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- High school degree
- Must have a flexible schedule to accommodate last minute needs.
- Able to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Able to lift and carry materials over 20lbs
- Must be able to provide own transportation
- Sales, Advertising, Marketing Customer Service and/or Promotions background