As Audio Visual Systems Technician at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, your action oriented, entrepreneurial spirit drives you to positively affect the experience through constant improvement to a great product. You draw from experiences to assist AV with communication problems and implement change that matters. Your ability to communicate well with a diverse set of audiences will result in great customer satisfaction.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
Duties include, but are not limited, to the following:
Supporting permanently installed audio, video and lighting systems in a high-volume, high-end casino resort.
- Exploring options for new audio, video, and lighting installations.
- Completing preventative maintenance tasks as assigned.
- At least five years related work experience in a Casino, Hospitality and/or Entertainment industry or other high-volume complex with a focus on audio, video and lighting systems support.
- Experience designing, installing or supporting permanently installed audio, video or lighting systems.
- Experience with live audio and/or intelligent lighting.
- Experience with convention audio, visual and lighting equipment.
- Advanced knowledge of one of the following: Control 4, Crestron, BSS, Paradigm.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field from a four-year College or University.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, luxury environment.
- Basic IT knowledge and networking experience.
PHYSICAL, ENVIRONMENTAL & OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a CoStar to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work is performed in an office environment and throughout the property in all locations. Must be tolerant to varying conditions of noise level, temperature, illumination and air quality. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. When on the casino floor, the noise level increases to loud. A casino environment typically allows smoking.