GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Runs live Sound and Lights in venues. Maintain all venue related items. Stay current on projects and gear used in the Live Sound environment and AV. Assist with Various AV projects.
EXAMPLE OF DUTIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Includes, but is not limited to the following.)
- Design/Run sound for each venue, maintain the sound equipment, operate the sound console(s) and (or) Lighting and execute the show to ensure a clean and professional presentation of every show.
- Responsible for the proper maintenance and necessary repairs of the sensitive electronic equipment used. Such equipment includes, but is not limited to, microphones: hand held, headset, hard wired and wireless, sound consoles: main, back-up, monitors, graphic equalizers, and special effects, cables, snakes, speakers, cross-over, microphone stands, and Lighting.
- Due to frequent change in the casino environment responsibilities of systems/items may be added at any time.
- Assist all guests, engineers, and fellow employees in order to familiarize themselves with our system, as well as be on hand to assist with any problems or emergencies.
- Responsible for the efficient operation of all Audio Video related systems throughout the property.
- Responsible to stay current on Trends in the AV and live sound industry.
- Execute Projects and tasks in a timely and efficient manner and maintain communication with management and supervisors as to when you may feel timelines are unattainable and why.
- Fill out all required paperwork Daily
- Responsible to advise management/supervisors of any and all information that may hinder them from performing the duties listed above.