This a lead Technician position with the largest Control4 automation dealer in the Arizona market. We are a team of 25 seeking a tech who exemplifies our culture of being team players and self-starters, who are passionate about the industry and take pride in our work.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Technical degree preferable. Candidates must demonstrate experience completing technical installation and management of audiovisual systems, including equipment rack fabrication, site preparation, termination and calibration of audio and video equipment, implementation of control systems and video conference systems. Experience with Control4 automation systems highly preferable.
- Install, set up and operate audio, video and automation equipment.
- Ensure equipment is installed according to designated layout.
- Test and resolve equipment issues.
- Diagnose and correct existing system issues.
- Ensure equipment is safely picked up, transferred and delivered to client site.
- Maintain truck stock inventory of equipment and accessories.
- Running and installing cable in residential and commercial environments.
- Use of hand tools.
- Use of cable management hardware, conduit, and general installation hardware.
- Retrofit and New Construction Wiring.
- Cable Terminations.
- Installation of equipment including Speakers, Televisions, Projectors, Network Equipment, Automation Equipment.
- Structured Wiring Distribution.
- Equipment Rack Wiring.
- Drive safely between daily projects across the Phoenix-metro area.
- Other Duties as Assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Audio visual technicians must be able to transport, move, assemble, install, and program equipment used in the audio and video industry.
- Ability to trouble-shoot complex audio, video, and control systems problems is essential.
- Audio visual technicians must be creative and flexible with strong communication skills and the ability to interact with coworkers and clients, often under deadline pressure.
- Good communication skills, customer skills and computer skills are also required.
- Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time; run, walk, stoop, crawl, and climb ladders while tolerating heights as needed.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 75lbs on a regular basis.
- Exceptional hearing and eyesight.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year