Our mission at ELITE Audio Visual Solutions is to create an ELITE experience for each group that chooses to hold their event at our partnering resorts and hotels. We do this by providing unsurpassed service levels, consistently exceeding our clients & customers' expectations, and by employing associates with the proper attitude & skills in all aspects of our operations.
ELITE is currently seeking an Audio Visual Operations Manager in the Phoenix market.
The candidates for this position should have prior experience (1-3 years) operating an audio visual role that provides services to groups and meeting planners in a resort environment.
Individual should have some schooling or direct apprentice history to support their qualifications.
Desired candidate should be experienced in all phases of the audio visual world - audio, visual, lighting, video, scenic, etc.
Candidate should be comfortable attending to the design, set-up and tear down of equipment.
Experience in a resort environment is a plus.
In addition, the audience that this position will be performing for is seasoned professionals that expect ELITE to be the experts for their event and the facility we inhabit. The candidate(s) we select will also have the following characteristics:
- Can-do attitude and positive personality
- Excellent in-person and telephone communication skills
- Excellent e-mail and written communication skills
- Familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite of products - specifically PowerPoint (the chosen meeting aid for most resort events)
- IT/Computer skills preferred
- General knowledge of all aspects of resort meeting audio visual (audio, lighting, visual, projection, basic IT issues, basic telephone line installation)
- The ability to troubleshoot, maintain and repair audio visual equipment and accessories
Compensation and Benefits: Compensation is commensurate with experience and responsibilities
Benefits include 401(k) matching, medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
Job Type: Full-time