Flaunt Magazine - Los Angeles, CA 90028
An international award-winning media company based in Los Angeles seeks a new employee to join our team. We're looking for devotees of culture, music, art, nightlife, and social networking. This is a hands-on opportunity to support marketing initiatives, help build unique events, and to help produce original, high-quality content. In turn, you must offer a can-do spirit, a rigorous attention to detail, and an airtight commitment to fulfilling objectives.
- Assisting the CEO: scheduling meetings, answering calls, booking appointments, assisting around the office
- Researching emerging culture
- Contributing to creative meetings
- Assisting in the production of events, photoshoots, and other projects
- A wide variety of erranding
- Strong understanding of English, and ideally Spanish as well (not required)
- Excellent research skills, organizational skills, and a strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Passion for culture
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines consistently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Positive attitude and a healthy sense of humor
TO APPLY, qualified applicants should send a cover letter, and resume to the contact above. Please include an Instagram, Tumblr, or Twitter handle for review. We will contact you for an interview if we believe you're the right fit.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.
Job Type: Full-time