Promotions and Programming Coordinator
KTLF Light Praise, KTPL and The Legacy Radio stations. Status: Full-time, (hourly) 40 hours per week. Hours: M-F, 8-5. Reports to General Manager. Responsible for coordinating Promotions for KTLF/KTPL/The Legacy for The Power & Light Radio Network a nonprofit Christian radio ministry. Our mission is to establish, encourage and equip believers in their daily walk with Jesus Christ. Will also serve as a back up to operations manager as needed.
- Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ, maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside the ministry.
- Proficiency in Word, Outlook, Adobe Audition, DAD, Music Master and InDesign.
- Graphic design experience. InDesign, Adobe Suite
- Website design and maintenance experience. Word Press.
- Social media management.
- Radio board operations experience to serve as a back up to the operations manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication or related degree desired.
- Coordinates/designs all print marketing for the stations as directed by the GM.
- Coordinates to carry out the vision set forth by the GM for the online marketing and social media presence.
- Coordinates content used for on-air: promotions, PSA’s, giveaways
- Coordinates imaging; liners, IDs, sweepers, etc.
- Produce audio promos and elements, as needed.
- Manages/creates content on the websites.
- Manages social media accounts; FB and Twitter
- Generates the logs as needed.
- Serves as a back-up in operations as needed.
- Runs the live audio board for a shift each day during Sharathons.
- Other duties as assigned by General Manager.
The above position description is meant to be complete, however, there may be responsibilities added as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
- graphic design and website managment: 1 year