- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
KVAL is seeking a full-time production assistant.
- Operate Switcher, CG, audio or camera for morning & weekend newscasts
- Studio and set preparation
- Studio lighting
- Limited editing
- Knowledge of Precis and ENPS
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience is preferred, but education and/or internship in television or related field will be considered
- 4:30am to 12:30pm / Wednesday through Friday
- 4:00pm to 11:30pm / Saturday & Sunday
- Must be able to work other hours as needed
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
- Required Experience
- Job Location
- Eugene, Oregon, United States
- Company Location
- Position Type