Full Time Job
Dates of Employment: 1/18/2018 - 1/28/2018
Considerations: Position is typically lodged in Park City, UT during the January Film Festival (lodging requirement determined annually). In addition, this role is required to work extended hours (evenings, weekends, some holidays) during key points.
Position Summary: Fulfills internal ticketing requests for the Sundance Film Festival.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prints, files, compiles data, and distributes internal ticketing requests within 24 hours of request.
• Following all guidelines, documents the receipt and distribution of all transactions.
• Fills all special ticket orders prior to the selection time period.
• Ensures that PCI Compliance is observed (credit card handling standards) with all credit card information received.
• Routes all ticketing requests that fall outside of guidelines for manager approval.
• Notifies manager on all ticketing system problems or inaccuracies.
• Maintains accurate and up-to-date ticketing binders on each group of guest donors, filmmakers, press, special guests, etc.
• Assists the Pass and Package sales department with fulfillment of SIO, VIP pass/ packages, and ticket selection as requested.
• Provides coverage of the customer service hotline as requested.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Employee has legal authorization to work in the United States.
• 1 year call center, customer service or related experience.
• Outstanding communication skills, telephone, written and interpersonal skills required to work effectively with a wide variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills including self management of work schedule ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work nights and weekends around events and key deadlines and events.
, Experience and Skills:
• Experience working with Toptix or another ticketing system preferred.