Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
Full Time Job
Dates Worked: ASAP- 2/9/2018
Considerations: This position works full time out of our Park City, UT office. Additionally, role is lodged in Park City during the 10 days of the Film Festival, if employee lives outside of Summit County. Position is required to work extended hours (evenings, weekends, some holidays) during key points and must be willing and available to respond to on-call needs as assigned. A high level of mobility is required as well as an ability to drive safely in winter road conditions throughout Park City, Salt Lake City and Provo.
Position Summary: Provides rapid response and resolution to end user hardware and software technology issues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides timely response and resolution of help desk tickets and calls for all offices. Escalate tier 2-3 help desk issues to Full-Time Help Desk Coordinator or Help Desk Manager.
• Trains and supports staff on use of applications.
• Creates and maintains end user Active Directory and Cisco phone accounts.
• Tracks and organize hardware inventory.
• Coordinates hardware and software repairs such as administering OS and software application updates and patches on workstations.
• Provides network and hardware deployment for Festival venues.
• Provides onsite network and hardware deployment for offsite Festival offices, venues, and workstations.
• Routinely monitors status of networked printers and maintain inventory of toner and maintenance kits.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Valid driver's license and successful completion of DMV background check.
• 1 year experience setting up and configuring Windows/Mac computer workstations and terminals.
• Outstanding communication skills, telephone, written and interpersonal skills required to work effectively with a wide variety of people.
• Knowledge of Windows operating systems (XP/Windows 7) and Macintosh OSX, and common computer applications e.g. Office, Internet Explorer, Google Apps, Gmail.
• Excellent organizational skills including self management of work schedule ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work nights and weekends around key deadlines and events.
• Able to lift, carry and push items up to 50 lbs.
, Experience and Skills:
• Basic networking and troubleshooting skills.