Festival Assistant, Customer Service
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
Full Time Job
Dates Worked: 11/29/2017-1/29/2018
Considerations: Position is typically lodged in Park City, UT during the January Film Festival (lodging requirement determined annually). In addition, this role is required to work extended hours (evenings, weekends, some holidays) during key points.
Position Summary: Provides general customer service to external inquiries and issues received via phone and email.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists patrons with a full array of customer service processes and questions (registration, purchasing festival passes, ticket packages, individual tickets, etc.).
• Assists patrons with a multitude of technical support questions (browsers, compatibility, computer settings, etc.).
• Enters details of all phone and email inquires and issues on the customer service log.
• Reports refunds made through Customer Service to Accounting.
• Enters and maintains accurate customer information in the ticketing system.
• Forwards all cancellations daily to the Festival Manager, Pass and Package Sales and Festival Manager, Customer Service.
• Provides written feedback to be included in department wrap report.
• Other duties as necessary.
• Employee has legal authorization to work in the United States.
• 1 year administrative, customer service or related experience.
• Outstanding communication skills, telephone, written and interpersonal skills required to work effectively with a wide variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills including self management of work schedule ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work nights and weekends around events and key deadlines and events.
, Experience and Skills:
• Working knowledge of databases along with proficiency in Microsoft and Google Products preferred.
• Experience working with Toptix or another ticketing system preferred.