Festival Assistant, Pass And Package Sales
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
Full Time Job
Dates Worked: 11/29/2017-1/29/2018
Considerations: Position is typically lodged in Park City, UT during the January Film Festival (lodging requirement determined annually). In addition, this role is required to work extended hours (evenings, weekends, some holidays) during key points.
Position Summary: Provides customer service to individuals purchasing festival pass and packages.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responds to customer phone and email inquiries promptly.
• Enters basic customer registration information in ticketing database.
• Assists with sending confirmation emails daily.
• Completes pending payments daily to settle accounts.
• Processes all orders to ensure a 24 hour turnaround.
• Forwards cancellations to Festival Manager.
• Reports refunds made through Pass/Package department to Accounting.
• Logs all correspondence and action taken with patrons who encounter issues.
• Assists with FedEx shipping of packages and passes.
• Assists with the pass and package office move, setup, and teardown.
• Provides feedback for department wrap report.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Employee has legal authorization to work in the United States.
• 1 year call center, customer service or related experience.
• Outstanding communication skills, telephone, written and interpersonal skills required to work effectively with a wide variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills including self management of work schedule ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work nights and weekends around events and key deadlines and events.
, Experience and Skills:
• Experience working with Toptix or another ticketing system preferred.
• Working knowledge of databases along with proficiency in Microsoft and Google Products preferred.