- Tracking Code
- Job Description
DataSphere, a Sinclair Digital Agency is a leader in mobile marketing, focused on helping local businesses get the most from mobile advertising. The company has developed SmartLayer™, a finely-tuned mobile marketing automation platform that provides sophisticated targeting and campaign management for tens of thousands of individual client locations throughout the U.S. DataSphere makes mobile marketing accessible, affordable and easy for customers ranging from small, local businesses to big brands with multiple locations. The company also runs LocalSaver™, a marketplace featuring the largest range of local coupons and other savings opportunities. DataSphere is headquartered in Bellevue, WA.
The Multimedia Producer will handle all aspects of production for customer marketing packages. This will require you to respond to customer feedback, ensure products are delivered in a timely manner and that each product meets company expectations. This is a fast paced, high energy production environment. You will be working with several different clients on any given day so you must be well organized, handle pressure well and have strong project management skills.
- Product creation -- Write scripts, request audio from voice talent, select music, gather video and photo assets, edit video and banner ad templates and create online web profiles.
- Communicating with customers -- Communicate and consult with customers and resolve any issues the customer may have during the creation process. Also invite response and feedback on customer concerns regarding the production.
- Meeting deadlines -- Manage time effectively and plan ahead to track and produce multiple projects simultaneously, so that each product is delivered to the customer in a timely manner.
- Tailor products to customer's branding -- Design the media products to match the customer's branding, using templates as a starting point.
- Results oriented
- Create an environment that fosters achievement
- Accept personal accountability for results
- Customer focus
- Make customer needs a primary focus
- Gain customer trust by meeting or exceeding their expectations
- Focus on quality
- Maintain attention to detail in creation of each product
- Commit to set high standards when creating each product
- Embrace the essence of company objectives
- Demonstrate a commitment to the company's mission and values, a strong work ethic, and an internal drive for excellence
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience using Adobe After Effects
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop
- Editing experience (Adobe Premiere is a plus)
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Basic graphic design skills for email and collateral special projects as needed
- Experience working in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience using design templates
- Able to adapt in a constantly changing production environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A good eye for visual aesthetics and graphic design
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to express strong verbal and written proficiencies in a customer-focused environment
DataSphere is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
- Job Location
- Bellevue, Washington, United States
- Company Location
- Position Type