Marketing Manager, Amazon Music
- Job ID
- Posted Date
- Amazon.com Services, Inc.
- Position Category
- Marketing & PR
- Recruiting Team
Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and so much more.
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, new directions in music streaming, and customer engagement. We are looking for new team members across a variety of job functions including software engineering/development, marketing, design, ops and more. Come join us as we make history by launching exciting new projects in the coming year.
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming artists, while also having access to their favorite established musicians. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward audio engagement on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa to support our customer base. Amazon Music offerings are available in countries around the world, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in new and exciting ways that enhance their day-to-day lives.
As a Marketing Manager for Amazon Music Canada and Rest of the World team, your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Build an understanding of international customer base and develop marketing programs to target these customer segments
- Demonstrate ability to work at the planning level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (managing advertising campaign execution, creating and optimizing campaigns, analyzing traffic data and solving problems).
- Oversee and continue to improve tracking, attribution, and overall data access to analyze key metrics including cost to acquire, quality of the traffic by source, and return on investment.
- Liaise with international teams to leverage and share best practices and testing plans and serve as a model for existing international markets
- Manage relationship with agencies, multiple top ad networks and 3rd party associates
- Provide complete performance reporting and analysis on all mobile marketing campaigns and take relevant action on insights gained.
- Partner with product and technology teams to build a roadmap and execute projects that lead to increased engagement from active customers as well as lapsed customers.
Come innovate with the Amazon Music team!
We are looking for a candidate with experience in multi-channel marketing with a focus on marketing in international markets.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in online marketing, marketing communications, product management, and/or consumer products and services
- Proven track-record of managing and delivering life cycle programs identifying customer actions and conversions for each stage and achieving those KPIs
- Experience managing engagement and retention focused programs across diverse channels (cross-site, email, push messaging) and Paid media; Use of analytics metrics to evaluate online customer behavior, expertise in A/B testing and optimizations
- Superior verbal and written communications skills with extreme attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Proven relevant work experience in working in international markets.
- Proven track record of delivering growth and optimization across key metrics.
- Regional or multi-country experience preferred
- MBA preferred