|Each year Evine seeks out talented individuals for our summer internship program at our Headquarters in Eden Prairie, MN. This summer we are looking for Junior or Senior undergrads to intern in various areas of our business. During the 10 week program, interns will be provided with opportunities that will enhance their experience as well as their portfolios.
Evine aims to provide Internships that offer the best experience and value and are structured to meet the objectives of everyone involved; the organization, school program, and the student. It takes commitment from all parties involved when participating in an internship program. Evine's Internship program is Full Time, paid internship that runs from June 4th - August 10th.
- Our broadcasting team is responsible for everything relating to the on-air show.
- The broadcasting intern will rotate through the main broadcasting departments to gain knowledge and experience in a variety of areas.
- This intern will gain experience in TV Sales, On Air Talent selection and training, Sets & Lighting and Show Production.
- This intern will develop and understanding of how we put the product on air and execute a successful presentation on Live TV. They will learn product brainstorming for valued production, how all of the areas of broadcast make this happen, product prep and visual display, along with set creation, studio selection, lighting, preshoots and floor directing.
- Must be a Junior or Senior obtaining your undergrad degree
- Must maintain a GPA of 3.0 or above
- Individuals that are passionate about production & product, collaborative, creative and forward-thinking.
All interns will be eligable to use Evine's team member discount. The discount is 15% off of computers and electronics and 30% off of all other Evine merchandise.