|Morrie’s Automotive Group is looking for an intern to join its internal marketing team. Following completion of this 90-day internship there is potential for full-time employment.
Graphic Design Intern
- Create brand identity elements for print and web in accordance with company brand standards
- Design and create HTML email newsletters internal and external communications
- Creation of flash/HTML5 banner ads
- Design, code and build microsites using Wordpress platform
- Assist with social media and community management initiatives
- Attend and participate in offsite events where applicable
- Handle other tasks as assigned
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative cloud products including Illustrator, Photoshop, and Animate (Flash). Experience with Final Cut Pro 10 a plus.
- Ability to take a broad idea and turn it into something creative
- Candidates should be well-organized, able to handle multiple assignments, and has clear communication skills
- Attention to detail a must
- Enthusiasm and knowledge of the auto industry a plus
- Graduate of graphic design program or similar
- 1-2 years professional experience preferred
- Must include link to online design portfolio upon application
- This is a full-time internship applicants must be able to work 40 hours/week.