|Location: Northeast MN||Activity Area: Arts, Culture and Humanities|
|Category: Administration and Management||Closing Date: open until filled|
|Job Type: Full Time||Salary: DOE|
The Box Office and Group Sales Manager will ensure a hospitable, smooth and efficient operation. There are three primary concerns of this position: supervision of staff and volunteers, sales and accounting, and customer service.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Engaging patrons in a professional, courteous, and hospitable manner.
- Ticket sales
- Enter events in ticketing system (PatronManager)
- Securely process ticket orders via phone call, email, and/or postal mail
- Assist in addressing complaints and resolving ticket disputes
- Creating and fostering relationships with new and current groups.
- Developing relationships and sales opportunities with outside vendors and partners.
- Ensure the proper and safe handling of money.
- Generating database analysis of past season group buying trends.
- Generating mailing lists from ticketing software system.
- Print and verify will call tickets for every weekend show.
- Schedule box office staff to cover each performance.
- Effectively communicate with box office staff.
- Check and restock concessions.
- Generate attendance report for each show.
- Other duties as assigned
- Display a positive attitude with a focus on people and our community.
- Must embrace the mission of Lakeshore Players Theater to “provide community education and enrichment opportunities through the performing arts”
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and communication skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and successfully manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Comfortable working with volunteers of varying experience and abilities
- Demonstrate presence, self-confidence, common sense and good listening ability.
- Demonstrate professional conduct at all times.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Understanding of ticketing and general accounting practices.
- Must be punctual.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Computer proficiency a must (MS Word, Excel, Gmail) – experience with computer ticketing software and knowledge of the PatronManager ticketing system a plus
- Enjoy performing arts, culture, and a sense of humor, a plus
- Minimum of high school diploma required, college degree preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
Or mail cover letter, resume, and employment application to:
Lakeshore Players Theatre
c/o Rob Thomas, Managing Director
4820 Stewart Avenue
White Bear Lake, MN 55110
Open until filled.
Compensation is based on experience. No benefits.
Lakeshore Players is a smoke-free workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.